Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, January 15, 2007

I realize how many times you tried, but that's wishful thinking

Well, no sooner do I post than another attrocity from Youtube gets sent to my website... I am, being a bloke who has worked the doors and plays Ice Hockey, not impartial to a bit of violence... when justified, but this, as the UK is becoming, is just a pisstake!!



I am sooo proud to come from this country of thughs and thieves :-S

2 Comments:

At 7:04 pm , Blogger murray said...

Time for a new post, man!

 
At 5:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home