Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, June 02, 2007

You are a sell out, but you couldn't even do that right

Oooh, forgot to mention. Stacie sent me a text message the other night asking me to go on msn. After an hour of talking and stuff she changed her display name to 'love is blind you need a push' - she kept pushing me to find out who I was wanting to be with and all I can assume after all the hints I had given her is that she seriously doesn't think like a normal person. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to take her out somewhere... but I still feel like she is doing her old thing and just using me for somewhere to stay if she leaves her boyfriend...

3 Comments:

At 5:07 pm , Blogger Kathryn said...

oh great

 
At 3:46 am , Blogger carrie said...

hm. women.

 
At 6:57 pm , Blogger murray said...

yeah that's not good. stay away from girls with boyfriends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home