Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

8 Items of randomness

1. I have seen 4 dead bodies in my life, 2 parentals, 1 relation and 1 friend.

2. I am extremely egocentric despite having no self confidence.

3. I miss white dog poo and 8 bit computers.

4. I squint a lot becuse I hate bright light and it gives me wrinkles.

5. I will only eat meat that I know was raised well and prepared without pain.

6. In senoir school I had the nickname of Cyanide Sid because somebody put a chemical in a pot of coffee that we were _all_ drinking and I got the blame!!

7. I am extremely competitive despite being not very good at anything.

8. I spent a fortnight in a Mental Care Unit, the first week under 24 hour surveillance and I never want to go back.

Charlie Bucket tagged me, now I tag YOU!

3 Comments:

At 5:40 pm , Blogger bsg said...

I would guess a change in canine nutrition... it was a staple of my childhood humour, I miss it!

 
At 11:45 pm , Blogger carrie said...

#3. >> i always thought white dog poo was moldy or something.

#1. >> horrible to see your parents buried. :(

#4. >> don't like sunglasses?

#5. >> mmmmm.... meat.

#7. >> i like to be competetive.

it's stimulating.

#8. >> but are you glad you went?

#6. >> i think cyanide sid is a

cool nickname!

p.s. i hate charlie bucket!

don't know why my responses are all out of order. must be A.D.H.D.

 
At 11:55 pm , Blogger bsg said...

#3. After researching (yes, I am that sad), it definately is a nutrition thing. It makes me sad not to see it anymore.

#8. If I hadn't (gone that is), I wouldn't be here now.

#4. I am all for sunglasses. Problem is with having a big giant bald, ermm, sorry SHAVED head is that it is hard to find a pair that look right...

Oooh, answered in the wrong order as well, but that was just the alcohol ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home