Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Seperate the space between love and lies...

Anybody out there with experience of getting splitting footage from a DVD? I've managed to transfer our last band practice to DVD, but don't know how to break it down into chunks :-S

I'm not proud of my alcohol addiction but I am not ashamed of it either. I have either hurt or alienated a lot of people who didn't deserve it and meant a lot to me... but I have have been abandoned by a lot more due to my problem, and that hurts ME more! Half rant comes from a comment made tonight with regards to 'ex' friends...

Me gotsa a big assed spider living outside my house!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:10 am , Blogger Canopenner said...

This place will tell you everything you could possibly ever want to know about video and dvd manipulation, tutorials, free software links its all here:

http://www.videohelp.com/

:^)

Nice spider.

Alcoholism hurts everyone.:^(

But as long as you are trying to better yourself then it doesnt matter what you are suffering from.

Its all gonna be ok. :^)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home