Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Betrayal is the defining trait of humanity...

Oh dear, it's now confirmed for the Charity gig. We are doing it for the Hartlepool Hospice, a charity that is pretty close to me as I have lost a lot of family members to Cancer.

Wow, quite impressed. A friend of mine asked me to design a flyer for their business and despite not doing anything like this for sooooo long, I am very happy with teh result... and so is he :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:51 pm , Blogger Canopenner said...

creating is good.

 
At 12:04 am , Blogger murray said...

validation is good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home