Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, November 08, 2007

This was over long before we met...

For the first time in, I wouldn't like to count how long, I had a proper date last night. Me and mandy went out for a few drinks, just to see how things went. I'm not the best judge (of anything really) but it seemed ok. My friends liked her, we got on well, there was no pressure and we ended up at mine... where we kissed and nothing more! I sort of felt that I like her too much to rush into stuff. Wow, guess I am sort of growing up!

Had the pleasure of getting home today to find a kid jumping all over my car. I shouted to the mother to let her know I had seen her and got abuse about how she was 'gorna sue me for sllllander'. I have had so much damage done to my car since I moved here it's ridicolous... and it's all down to scumbag chav families like that one. She tried to say she was getting her 'boyfriend' to come round (probably another smackhead who thieves from cars) and sort me out.

Hate this place at the moment.

Still no decision on appeal.

My nephew flipped his car. Been driving just under a month, he reckons he braked hard, I know he was speeding.

Theres 2 blogs I miss reading, they evened me out?

2 Comments:

At 2:48 am , Blogger Canopenner said...

chav! That kills me! Thanks for expanding my vocabulary.

LOL

Sorry to hear your neighborhood sucks. Or seems to suck.

Im pretty friendly with mine.Tho I dont know their names. Theres yard guy (he works on his yard like 24x7 he has kids and a mrs. yard guy), Sams Family (they have a daughter 14 my one kids was kinda interested in a couple years ago named samantha) and the "Pool People" (they have a pool), Also the tramps(some family with a trampoline that always has teenages screaming the F word on it)

I wonder if they have a name for me?

Man I am dying to know how the appeal went. I cant imagine how you must feel about it!

And nice job on the date. If the chick kissed you that means your in(Im pretty sure)! It went great. Good job on not doing more because that communicates sheer class...

:^)

Your nephew wasnt hurt I trust?

 
At 1:47 pm , Blogger bsg said...

Thanks for the comment Canny, I like to think that even someone with problems can be a gentleman :-)

Nephew is ok, both cars are written off. As I suspected, he was going too fast and tried to take a bend :-S

The 'Doctor' who origionally scored me 0 out of 20 on my Personal Capability Assessment which scores not only on physical descriptors, but mental as well. Appeal forms came back today and I scored 19. I won my appeal!!

Do a search for Chav on Youtube and be prepared to be amazed, disgusted and frightened...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home