Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, November 09, 2007

You can't fix what was born to break...

WOW! Finally some good news in this cherry topped shitsundea of my life. I WON MY APPEAL! Physical descriptors scored at 19 - a little different to the 0 I scored from the private 'doctor'. The threshold for what I am in reciept of is 10... Which just goes to show what a sham the National Health Service in the UK is!

Today I recieved a letter saying they owe me over a thousand pounds in back money, which gives me the security of now paying off all the bills I owe.

The defining point of this is that they cannot send me on some stupid assed scheme to turn me into a statistical figure of someone they 'rehabilitated'. I'm in no physical or mental condition for that to happen, brutal to myself, but truthful.

Mandy was texting me last night. She wants to go out again. Half way through texting her back, Stacie, one of my ex's sent me a message to see if I was out... she is 20, Mandy is 37... conundrum time again...

Just eat some king crab claws. Beautiful, but hard to eat with having no strength in hands and I now smell like the beach - and not in a pretty way!

Chuck is the best new TV series ever!! Plus Lisa the Gift Shop Girl from Scrubs is in it...

4 Comments:

At 5:34 pm , Blogger Canopenner said...

Go with the older chick. Younger ones dont really know what they want and dont really know what they hell they are doing. (Not to offend any younger ladies...justmy observations)

Plus older ones are better in teh sack.

 
At 1:56 pm , Blogger bsg said...

Wouldn't know about that Canny. It's been _many_ a year since I have been with someone my own age or older. I have the 'luck' to attract the younger ladies and I capitalised on it, often ;-)

 
At 4:42 pm , Blogger Canopenner said...

whatever flavor of ice cream ya like BSG. Looks you have options.

:^)

Heheh

 
At 2:06 am , Blogger murray said...

Mmm... Lisa the GSG. Nice.

Hey congrats on the appeal. That's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home